Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wyatt makes me laugh!

Even when I get upset with him.
A few Saturdays ago, Shawn was gone camping with his scouts, so I thought it would be fun to take the kids to a Thomas the Tank Engine party at Toys R Us.
The party was basically an advertisement for Thomas toys. So they had conductor hats for the kids to color and some freebies. But as I was trying to keep an eye on Morgan (who didn't want to do the craft and was hoarding all the crayons) I realized that Wyatt didn't want any part in this party. He wanted to wonder the store and find toys to buy with money he didn't have. So I was very happy when it was time to leave.
When we got home, Wyatt asked if they were good at the store so they could go the park later. I said forget it because he kept disappearing on me while at Toys R Us. Of course this statement just broke his little heart and with tears in his eyes he said, "But mom, I wasn't doing any magic!"
Let's just say we ending up going the park later that day.

2 comments:

Rebecca Robison said...

hahaha! That is so cute! You have the cutest children! Let me know when you want to do something... I have Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays off :)

ab5cgang said...

LOL. That is so funny. Kids that age really take what you say for what it sounds like. Once I told Cason he was lying to me and he said "But mom I am not a Lion."