Sunday, January 25, 2009

No More Brothers and Sisters?!

Today at church I had an interesting conversation with Wyatt while we were waiting for Sacrament Meeting to begin. This is how it went...

Wyatt: Mom, who are your mom and dad?

Me: Grandma and Grandpa Cox are my parents.

Wyatt: Who are your brothers?

Me: Uncle Chris, Uncle Brent, Uncle Bryce, Uncle Drew, and Uncle Jeff.

Wyatt: Who are your sisters?

Me: I don't have any sisters.

Wyatt: Are you going to get any sisters?

Me: I don't think Grandma Cox wants to have any more kids. So probably not.

Wyatt: Oh.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

When I saw the title of your post I thought you were talking about the tv show and I was like WHAT??? Anyways, that is pretty fun! You know your parents did have the fertility shield for a little bit.

AOlson said...

Kids are so cute. Why do they always have conversations like this in church? My kids ask questions like this in church all the time.

Mrs Cox said...

Yes!!! Grandma is all out of kids. Sorry about the no sisters. You'll have to take the great sisters-in-law that your brothers chose.

Kevan looks great in his glasses. Tell him Grandma Cox got glasses in 2nd grade. Grandpa Cox wore glasses since he was 4 years old.