Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bountiful Baskets


Just got another bountiful basket. I had a little trouble getting it all in the picture. Here is what I got...
  • lettuce
  • 10 bananas
  • 5 Asian brown pears
  • grape tomatoes
  • a butternut squash
  • 2 bunches of broccoli
  • 5 navel oranges
  • celery
  • 8 cameo apples
  • 4 pummelos
  • 8 sweet potatoes
  • 2 bags of baby carrots

All this for $16.50. It is about $50 worth of produce. I love that we are eating more fruits and vegetables at a great price.

I can't get the link to work, but check out bountifulbaskets.org to see if you have a site near you.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yum! Do they deliver it to you?

Mishelle Noyes said...

Wow! That is great! I will check out the link! We are big veggie and fruit eaters so this would be great! Thanks for sharing!

Going Family said...

They don't deliver. You have to go to a site. They have tons in AZ and UT. A few in ID. One in NV and two in WA. I believe they are in the Seattle area. Two of my friends started the one here in IF, so I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get one started in your area.