Thursday, November 19, 2009

Looking for a Laptop?


I went out of my way to get a coupon voucher for $70 off a Dell Laptop, which I planned to get for Shawn for Christmas. But then he sadly informed me that he has his eye on a different Laptop and it's not a Dell. So, if anyone in interested...I have a coupon good for either a Dell Inspiron or a Dell Studio Laptop. You have to buy online and it will save you $70! Coupon is good until Jan. 15, 2010. I really don't want a good coupon to go to waste.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Bryce and I would like it please. We need to get another computer so we stop fighting over the one we have. How are you feeling?

Going Family said...

It's yours Jodie. I'll bring it with us next week.

I am mostly feeling good. I mostly feel tired midday. Hopefully I'll be getting over that soon.

Cox Family News said...

Heather where are staying next week? You are welcome to stay at our house. Just let me know.
Aunt Lorrie