Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Met A Celebrity!

Last night I had the opportunity to meet Glenn Beck. It was extremely brief. I was 1 of 1000 people who wanted to see him. He shook my hand and wished me a "Merry Christmas". I was impressed on how sincere he was. That was a lot of hands to shake and people to see and he looked me in the eye and gave me quick personal moment. I've caught him a few times on TV (but never a full show) and few more times on the radio, but that really impressed me. He also looked a little thinner in person. Maybe its true about the camera adding 10 pounds...

3 comments:

AOlson said...

WOW! That's AWESOME! kevin would be so jealous!! I love his book so much!

Jodie said...

That is so cool! Bryce will be so envious when I tell him! I can't wait to read his new book!

Cox Family News said...

I'm so Jealous Heather. I love Glen Beck. So does Grandma Cox.
Lucky You!
Aunt Lorrie