Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 Going Family Christmas Letter

Happy Holidays To Our Friends and Family

Kevan, our oldest, is doing great. He loves 1st grade and can’t wait to turn 7. He is quite the reader and math whiz. I hope he keeps his love of learning. He really enjoyed soccer and T-ball this year and has plans to play them again.

Wyatt, our 4 year old is loving preschool, especially since his good friend Tommy goes with him. He is making tons of friends and even got to go to his very first friend birthday party this year. He enjoys Scooby-Doo, Spiderman, and monster trucks.

Morgan is the littlest one. At 18 months, she has already made her mark in our family. She is attending a fun music class just 1 hour a week only during the winter months. She is definitely a music lover. She is learning more and more each day. She has even started saying 2 and 3 word sentences. (Mostly beginning with I want...)

Shawn is still working for Bechtel. He is also working in the scouting program with age 14-15 year old boys. This summer, he got our yard completed with sprinklers and grass. I can’t wait until spring to run on our grass. (It got planted late summer.) He did an amazing job, as usual.

Heather is still working at home. Being a full-time mom is truly a full-time job, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. Shawn wanted me to add that I ran my very 1st (and not last) 5K this year. I couldn’t have done it without my best friend running beside me. Thank you, Shawn.

We love you and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

ab5cgang said...

Happy Holidays you guys. We sure do miss having you around. But I am very happy to catch up with your blog.