Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Thrifty Deal!

I love the Ammon Albertson's. Right now they are having a Dr. Pepper Sale. Buy $20 worth of any kind of Dr. Pepper and get a $10 Catalina "On You Next Purchase." Also, Coke is having a deal that if you buy 2 cases of soda, you get 2 free. My Ammon store will only let each customer buy 8 cases of Dr. Pepper per day. Below is a picture of my trip this morning. Before tax, it would have cost me $70.45. I paid $13.49 with tax.

You can do this too. Get 8 cases of Dr. Pepper (regular, diet, caffeine free, and Cherry Vanilla) for $5.29 each. (2 separate transactions)
Pay $10.58 + tax out of pocket for the 1st transaction.
Next buy the other 4 and use $10 Catalina and pay $.58 + tax. Plus you get another $10 Cat.
Also right now, Albertson's is having a buy $10 worth of select items you get $3 off instantly.
I got 2 sparkle paper towels, 2 Angel soft toilet paper, and 3 Playtex disposable gloves for FREE.
This is how:
2 Sparkle Paper Towels - $1.00 each
2 Angel Soft toilet paper 4 pk- $2.50 each
3 Playtax Disposable Gloves - $1.00 each
Get $3 off instantly
Use (2) $2/1 Angel Soft/Sparkle found at pinchingyourpennies.com
Use (3) $1/1 Playtex Gloves from SS 5/3
= FREE + tax.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Awesome deal! Wish we had an Albertson's around here. They seem to have lots of good deals.

ab5cgang said...

Wow Heather. Another great deal.

Drew and Jennie said...

Okay so I decided I need to start saving money so I am going to start to coupon. So I was wondering if you have any tips since you are pretty much a pro at this :)