Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

It really is a "happy" birthday. Here are 31 things that make me "happy"...

1. My husband
2. My 3 beautiful children
3. My yard with real "grass"
4. Free Samples
5. Scrapbooking
6. Surprise calls from my mom
7. Vacuuming (I know, I'm weird)
8. Snow
9. Christmas music
10. Being healthy
11. The whole family healthy
12. A clean house (not doing it, but the result)
13. Surprise calls from any of my brothers or their wives
14. When Wyatt says "I'm the best mom in the world"
15. Running a 5K
16. Presenting a good primary lesson
17. Being organized
18. Kevan's success at school
19. Having my girls leave Activity Days with a smile
20. Looking good in my jeans (Thanks Jeniece)
21. The Beach Boys (right, Dad?)
22. Morgan's love for music and dancing
23. Money in the bank - not to spend, but just knowing it's there
24. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
25. Good news about old friends (congrats Jon and Shaunae, your baby is beautiful)
26. When Shawn takes the kids for a few hours to give me "mommy time"
27. When Wyatt recognizes letters he learned in preschool
28. When Shawn calls from work to say "hi"
29. Morgan's tight hugs around my neck
30. When Kevan says "That was a great dinner, mom"
31. Hot chocolate made from steamed milk

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! I'm really behind on my cards this year, sorry, it will be late!

Jodie said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!